has anyone had pregnancy carpal tunnel?

ok i have 3 wks left until my due date last week i got PUPPPS and not they say i have carpal tunnel this is the worse i keep dropping things out of my hands and my whole body itches.....do braces help the carpal or not really

RIP.Caleb

Asked by RIP.Caleb at 2:46 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes they help...i have had carpal tunnel since i was about 16 and i have to wear my brace when it starts to hurt. it works great. but it depends on the brace that you have.hope you feel better...
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:49 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Yes they help tons. Its just your swelling pushing down on that nerve. Get a brace, the ones designed for carpal tunnel. When your swelling goes down, it will go away. At least it did with me.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• YES they help! I slept in them a lot because my pain was always worse in the morning. I had it my first pregnancy, but soon after delivering her it went away and I didn't have any problems my second pregnancy.
    JohnnyCakes

Answer by JohnnyCakes at 8:31 AM on Jun. 16, 2009