moms that have myspace

what websites do you go to , to find cute mommy graphics and layouts? Do you know a good place to get some for dads?

I go to www.aerocharm.com www.mysunwillshine.com and www.mommy-graphics.com I would just really like to find more places for more options

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 3:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont usually go to a specific site. i typically just google whatever theme i'm looking for and then pic the best background from the multiple sites available.

But i also dont change my background that often.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:07 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• www.myhotcomments.com and click on layouts and for the other go to photobucket.com
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:07 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• thank you both
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• If you go to coolchaser.com, you can design your own. This site http://www.mysunwillshine.com/
    has some cute mommy layouts also. And if you still don't find what you're looking for- just google the theme you want.. that always works for me. Good luck!!
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 3:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• freecodesource.com! Has layouts and graphics and everything else!!!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 3:11 AM on Jun. 16, 2009