DO YOU THINK ABORTION IS OK??????

I AM VERY AGENST IT!! WHY DO PEOPLE THINK ITS OK TO MURDER A BEAUTIFUL BABY???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Health

• I agree, unless you got raped then I can see getting an abortion, but other then that there is no excuse
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:20 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Why are you trying to start a heated decussion this earier in the morning. Are you trying to start drama or what. Allow people to make there own choice about this please and find something else to bitch about for real.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I mean its not 'okay' but it isn't you losing sleep over it. If a woman decides it's the best choice for her who am I to tell her she's wrong.
    Anonymous

• Hell no!! Abortion is murder. Women who think different can say all they have to say- and paint a pretty picture of choice, but at the end of the day, you're killing a human being.
    Anonymous

• Well, in the first 2 months that "baby" has no brainwaves. It's more like a parasite, honestly. living inside the woman's body, possibly making her sick and sucking all of her nutrients away.

Only after it has a heartbeat AND brainwaves do i consider it a baby.
    I am pro-choice but i am against late term abortions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Yes I do think it's okay. I don't care what a woman's reason is for it! You do know that abortions have been performed since the beginning of time, right? I find it funny that people bring this issue up so much like it's some sort of new thing.
    Also, this is a dumb question as approximately 50% or people are going to agree with you and 50% of people are going to disagree with you. What do you accomplish??
    If you are so passionate about this topic, write a letter to somebody who can do something about it, protest outside of an abortion clinic etc. NOBODY at cafemom can do anything about it. This is pointless and I don't know why I just wasted my time.
    Anonymous

• While I am pro-life and I hate the thought of murdering an innocent child but at the same time I have not walked in everyones shoes. I refuse to judge those that have an abortion done because I do not know their story. I can only speak for myself and my actions and know I could never do it myself. We just found out we are pregnant again, my son will be 2 july 24th and my daughter will be 1 new years eve so this baby was quite a surprise but thats ok our first instinct was ok how can we prepare for this? IMO gOD WILL NOT GIVE YOU MORE THAN WHAT YOU CAN HANDLE
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I am pro life and do not agree with abortion...had family try to pressure me into one, and in a dangerous pregnancy this time with a doc badgering me.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 4:20 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• After the third day of conception the fetus has a heartbeat. Heartbeat means it's alive, which means if you got an abortion it would be murder. I'm against abortion, but I'm okay with Plan B (the "morning after" pill) because it's ineffective after the third day and before the third day there's no heartbeat so it's not murder. =)
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 6:03 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Ah. So it's a heart beat that makes the difference for you? Well i know plenty of people that are heartless. Do they count? Thousands and thousands of women fought to have the right to have control over their own body. They reason for this was to enable them to have an abortion in a manner that was safe. It's a wonderfull thing if a woman that gets pregnant decides to carry the child and then put it up for adoption if she's not ready or even wanting to be a mother yet. But there are thousands of babies already out there that aren't being adopted. So in a perfect world this subject need never even come up, but obviously it's not. In the mean time lets allow women to have control over what they do. If you are against abortion then I suggest you not have one. There was much time spent on passing this law. If you don't approve then work to change it.

Cin53

Answer by Cin53 at 6:53 AM on Jun. 16, 2009