• In the Spotlight:

I am so damn mad!

My ex picked up our son on Saturday and took him to Indiana for the summer(6 weeks) and he PROMISED that I could call and talk to him(MY SON) and that MY SON could call and talk to me! That SOB refuses to let MY SON talk to me and vise versa.
Keeping in mind this is the FIRST TIME EVER my son has been away from me for any extended period of time other than summer camp and that was with competent adults and only for a week!
He hardly ever calls or visits or anything, even when we lived less than 5 minutes away! It's not fair! I RAISED HIM and he gets to play "Disney World Dad"?! He has been in and out of jail basically over half MY SON'S LIFE! I know I keep saying MY SON, because I raised him, I went through the pregnancy alone, he took off when I was 2 months pregnant (And yes, we were married and I divorced his sorry ass when MY SON was almost 3 months old).
MY QUESTION IS, HOW DO I GET OVER THIS RAGE AND WORRY? ANY CUSTODIAL

Starfire73

Asked by Starfire73 at 3:18 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• MOM'S HAVE THIS PROBLEM????
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:19 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• And what did you do to resolve it?(legal answers please, not homicide or bashing his skull in with a baseball bat even as tempting as it sounds right now)
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:20 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Your his mommy and of-course you are gonna worry. Call them and talk with the SOB and tell him that you would like to speak with YOUR SON and i would call him YOUR SON too you have been mommy and daddy this whole time. Hold on tight YOUR SON will be home soon. Call the SOB and tell him you would like to speak with your child.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:26 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I have repeatedly and I'm getting very fustrated
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:28 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My ? is, if he is that bad of a person why did you let him take your son in the 1st place. If my husband and I split up and he was anything like that he would be getting supervised visitation. And for record the whole baseball bat to his head really does sound tempting
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:28 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• JAJA steele sometimes the judge takes the mans side and then what do you do the judge has spoken you can fight it but then you have to wait for another court date. Ya i do agree the bat to the head does sound GREAT..
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:31 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• raemommy that is very true and I apologize if I sounded *bitchy that wasn't my intentions I just read my post and I feel I could have put it nicer
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:33 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I would report it to whatever CO you have in place. Or talk to a paralegal or someone who can give you free advice. Parent alienation is hard to prove. BUT sense it's happening right now you might be able to have SOMETHING to go off of. Or at least scare him into finally letting you talk to your son. good luck.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:34 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• He took him BECAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSEEEEEE It takes forever for a court date, MY SON and I live 700 miles away from where we have to goto court for this(I'm a poor single parent, yo), His family will pay big ass dollars for his lawyer and I have no support from no one for my lawyer(he's expensive, but he's GOOD!) AND I live in AR, So I can't get legal aide down here since the case is in Indiana and I can't get legal aide up there because I live down here, it's a bitch!

I had no choice but to let him go or end up in court and losing my son all together!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:34 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• And sorry for the cursing cussing whatever the damn political term is for it, but I'm mad damnit!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:36 AM on Jun. 16, 2009