Do you think I am prego???

Ok, ladies. I have a full blown yeast infection.... (sorry). The ONLY time I have ever had one is when I douched (haven't done that), was on anti-biotics (I am not), and when I was pregnant. I am on the mini pill (microner) and still BF my 11 mth old. I have not missed any pills, but I know they say that the chance of getting prego increase the less you BF. I have not had a period in 4 years, so I can't tell by that. So have any of you ladies gotten prego in this case? Or what do you think my chances are? I already have 3 kids and perferably do not want #4 yet, but if I am oh well, I will deal. I plan on getting a test on Monday, but should I just get the test and take it w/o telling DH. I really do not think that I am, but I do not want to get him all worked up, if I am not.... What do you think???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well, the only sure way to know is to take the test! Take it before you get your guy all worked up. If it is negative...you can laugh and go on with life. If it is positive...well then that would probably be the time to tell him :) Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 7:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• the mini pill actually gave me one, might be that
    toni430

Answer by toni430 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2008