im ready to try after my 6wk misscarrage...anyone who has done this...can ya please lend some advice/knowledge???

well, here's the deal, briefly...
my fiance n i have just recently decided to try again for a baby, or hopefully twins, about 2 months ago he n i found out we WERE pregnant with twins. but baby b stopped developing before i even knew i was prego. and then baby a's heart stopped beating at 6wks 1day...;enny n i had a hard time with our losses...so we mourned together, and now have decided to try again...my hcg levels have dropped all the way back to 0...and i had my first period about a week and a half ago...so, what are my chances of getting prego again...how soon...and please some one wish us luck...cuz we r really givin' 'er hell tryin'...lol...please respond.

melissacoulter

Asked by melissacoulter at 7:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i have had back to back miscarriages in the last 9 mos. when i got prego again after the 1st one i was thrilled, but miscarried again at 7 weeks. for me it was such a stressful time hoping each month would be it. i have had two cycles and found out last night that i am prego again for the 3rd time in 10 mos. hopefully 3rd time is a charm. good luck to you. try not to stress
    longonevs

Answer by longonevs at 8:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• well i did not try....but i miscarried in sept, and was prego again in dec.

good luck
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:12 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i would just be careful you need to let your body heal atleast another month before you try to conceive again sorry for your loss but you rather have healthy babies then sick babies good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 7:12 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Most drs would advise waiting about 6 weeks after a miscarrage, because there is a chance your mis-carry again, but some people get preggo right away and have a healthy pregnancy. I'd say your chances of getting pregnant again are good, i'd say get a home ovualtion test from the store, so you can time when your ovulating for better chances of concieving. Good Luck!
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 7:16 AM on Jun. 16, 2009