When?

When are you sopost drop? Is it right before u give brith? Or at any time?

honeyb690

Asked by honeyb690 at 7:18 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dropped like 2 weeks before i had my son...i had him at 34 weeks.....its usually a few week to anytime close to your due date....or when ever youll have the baby....it depends
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:28 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• my son dropped at 28 weeks.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 7:41 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• my daughter dropped right around 33 weeks.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 8:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• There is no hard and fast answer to that. Every woman is different and every pregnancy is different, even for the same woman. My son dropped to 0 at 36 weeks and was at the cervix by 38 weeks - so I had his butt in my lap for 2 weeks before my water broke. Other babies don't drop AT ALL before their mommy goes into labor and have to drop during the contractions. Trust me ... you don't really want to have your baby drop past 0 before you go into labor ... there's nothing comfy about having a bowling ball between your legs for longer than a day or two. Tho having the baby drop to 0 does free up room in your stomach to eat.
    cat0325

Answer by cat0325 at 8:41 AM on Jun. 16, 2009