Have any embarassing kid moments lately?

Yesterday I was in the grocery store and my 11 month old kept trying to use my boobs as bongos....it was somewhat mortifying but he's so darn cute that you can't get mad about it.

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 7:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my little boy tries to pull my shirt down when we go in the store.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• my son is always pulling my shirt down when were in public weather it be the store, the bank, a funeral, and he's not breastfed.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 8:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• my daughter is always tugging on the neck of my shirt when we are out and about. and then she tries to stick her whole arm down my shirt and im nearly flashing people.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 8:18 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Daddy and 4 year old boy got up 5 am to go potty so 4 year old dose not pee the bed. Daddy getting up for work.
    They are in there going to the potty and little one half asleep is done and closes the lids ( both lids ) daddy still going little one looks at daddy .. see what he did said sorry daddy.. put the lids back up and went back to bed ..Just as calm as can be..
    Cute funny LOL...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My 3 yr old has decided the world is his urinal. If I turn my back for one second, he is standing with his pants at his ankles whizzing on the world!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:00 AM on Jun. 16, 2009