Pregnant for the 3rd time after 2 miscarriages

ok so i wanted this so badly after having two miscarriages for no apparent reason in the last 9 mos. when i looked at the test, i was thrilled! but this morning the worry or fear has set it. has anyone else felt this. i have had the blood screening to see if something was wrong with me, so they cant figure out why i miscarried. i know it is common but i just dont know anyone who has had back to back miscarriages...actually none of my friends even had one. i am trying to enjoy this one but just dont know how

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hey~sorry to hear about your two losses. Last year I had gotten pregnant w/ my 2nd (I have a 6 y/o) and everything seemed to be going great, seen the HB, the baby moving on the u/s~ but then I m/c'd. The babys heart stopped beating. I was devasted, it was something I had been wanting for awhile. Then 2mnths later I got preggo again, but lost that one as well, however, I was very earlier on. It was heartbreaking but not near as devastating as the first. Anyways, I'm now 37wks preggo. My little girl is due here anytime now. I got preggo almost 3mnths after my 2nd loss~ I was scared in the begining as well and didn't want to get my hopes up, but it as worked out. Stay positive, take it easy and try to enjoy. I truly hope it all turns out for the best. Congrats!
    MamaCole

Answer by MamaCole at 8:53 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My sis has been trying for almost 3 years she will get pg and with in a few weeks have her period/ misc. She test all the time bc she is trying so hard to get pg. So she finds out right away when she is pg. I feel so bad for her and for you. There is medical issues for her. I myself have no medical issues that I am aware of have two boys and have had two misc and I am currently 13 weeks. It is scarry and frustratting not know ing why it happens. I am sorry for your loss and hope that you keep trying and have a baby and love that baby so much bc they are gifts from GOD. Good luck God be with you..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i have a feeling ur the prego chick that answered one of my q's...so here's to u...
    i misscarried once ot 17 and didn't kno i was even pregnant...when i figured the whole thing out i was completely shocked, and heartbroken...then at 19 i became pregnant and have a beautiful 2 y/o daughter...then just two months ago i became pregnant again with twins...was sooo excited and then completely heartbroken...i lost them both.
    i honestly dont know what to say...except for sorry for your losses...as well as good luck on this one.i think you said u are 10 wks??? not sure but if so, then i ues just hang in there for another 2 wks, and soon enough your misscarraes will be a thing of the past. if by chance (hopefully not tho) this time it doesnt work out then just hang in there momma...time can sometimes be a rough ride, but GOD knows when its time for you to become a mother. ask GOD about it, ill pray for you as well...sorry & good luck
    melissacoulter

Answer by melissacoulter at 8:20 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i lost 3 before having our daughter and it took me til about 25 weeks to enjoy it i was just so scared something was gonna happen . just keep your head up and try to think that things will be fine
    good luck and congrats
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• You are not alone!! I have just come off my second miscarriage in March...the second in 7 months. I do not have any answers as to why I miscarried. I have two children and they have no clue as to why I lost them....just "bad luck" they said. I'm 7 weeks pregnant now and am so detatched. We saw the baby's heartbeat last week on an u/s but I still am cautious. My progesterone level came down slightly over a weeks time so they have started me on prometrium. We have only told my parents and my sister and I feel weird even talking about it, like I'm jinxing myself. My goal is to carry this baby to 8 weeks. If that passes, my next goal will be 10 weeks. If i get there, I'm further than I was when i lost the last two! Good luck to you!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:31 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• First off, congratulations. What you feel is perfectly normal. I'm on my seventh pregnancy, the first six were all miscarriages and I was terrified at first. I have two daughters through adoption, so they keep me and my mind busy. Also, the fear lessens every time I have a good doctor appointment. Once I got passed the point where I've miscarried before I felt much better. Relax and enjoy your pregnancy.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 11:22 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Thank you for all of your support. i am only 3 weeks so all we can do is the blood screening every 48 hrs. went for my first one this morning. going to cross my fingers and say my prayers for this one. also started my baby aspirin. i will keep you updated and good luck to all in my situation
    longonevs

Answer by longonevs at 1:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2009