OMG I feel like I want to rip my insides out~ Does anyone else have cycle issues? What is wrong with me?

For about the past year or so my cycles have been off. Like I can skip anywhere between one-three months on my cycle. I still get pms and believe me when I say my mood swings ARE HORRIBLE! So when I pms, I am thinking ok my cycle is coming, but it doesn't. When it does come it is horrible and I just want to rip my insides out! I haven't had my cycle in about 2 1/2 months and have been spotting a bright pink for about 2 weeks off and on when I go to the bathroom. This morning when I went to the restroom, I thought I started but just spotted and there was a little smudge of red in there. WTH is wrong with me? My tummy is soar. My tubes are tied and I did take a test last week just in case and it came up negative. Can anyone help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Health

• Oh and I am only 35.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• try some raspberry leaf tea. or they sell capsules at the health food store. it really helps with the cramping, mood swings, and overall bad feeling. it strengthens your uterus so it really does a lot of good. i couldnt live without mine!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 8:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I HATE TO SOUND LIKE MY MOTHER BUT DID YOU CALL THE DR.? IF THEY'RE NOT HELPING OR JUST BRUSHING YOU OFF FIND ANOTHER THAT YOUR MORE COMFORTABLE WITH AND WILL GIVE YOU ANSWERS AND REMEDIES. HOW OLD ARE YOU? I'M 46 AND I GET BAD PMS AND PERIODS. I NEED TO DECIDE WHETHER GETTING AN ENDOMETRIAL ABLATION WHERE THEY BURN THE LINING OF YOUR UTERUS SO YOU DON'T REALLY GET YOUR PERIOD ANYMORE THUS REDUCING CRAMPS AND HOPEFULLY PMS. EVEN THOUGH YOUR OVARIES PRODUCE THE HORMONES. I ALSO TAKE ZANAX TO CALM ME DOWN (OR WINE) WHEN PMSING. WRITE BACK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I would see another doctor. Even with a tubal, sometimes a "swimmer can manage to get through and cause a tubal pregnancy. You could have developed some fibroid tumors. There are many conditions tt cause your symptoms.

mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I am 35 yrs old, my tubes have been tied for 5 years and I swear that everything got worse after that. I had some bad periods before but I was regular to the day and if anything I went from a 28 day cycle to a 30 day one. Now is a hole different story and I go on a complete rampage! I have been to a few different doctors and my hormone levels are ok, no infections or std's (which is good because I would kill my dh) they all say I am too young for menopause. BULL SHIT eveyone is different. It's driving me crazy and my dh is taking a beating! Oh believe me bring on the vicodin, xanax and wine! I am going crazy and am in pain. Clots are crazy sometimes,,,won't even go there. Short of ripping my insides out, I don't know what to do anymore. I have my son stand on my lower back to relieve pressure and let me tell you...it makes a 110% difference with my back pain when he does this. I am miserable!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• sounds like you could have cysts.

I have chronic cysts and a couple tumours on my ovaries.

immense pain, no or little cycle. mood swings

I'd call the doctor, he can probably Feel a cyst if its big enough - or do an ultrasound.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:02 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I'm 30 and I have been having issues for a couple of years. I had ultrasounds done, and there's no real reason for it. I was all set to have an endometrial ablation and then lost my insurance. I'm hoping to finally have it done before the end of the year.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:35 AM on Jun. 16, 2009