my 2 1/2 year old is potty trained sort of, she has the peeing thing down just not the popping any advice?

holly823

Asked by holly823 at 8:41 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• this may sound silly...but if you pay attention to the time they usually have a bm during the day...and just wait for them to sneak off into a corner and croutch down...if u catch them go get them n stick them on the toilet... heres the silliest part, when my daughter poops on the potty its usually because i sit there and make grunting sounds with her...she thinks its a game, but she really pushes, and, if there's anything in there...as she's grunting...well, it comes out. pooping on the potty takes alot of patience...and i know your prolly laughing ur ass off at my responce rite now, but it really works for us...she is 2 as well...and i wish u good luck!
    melissacoulter

Answer by melissacoulter at 8:54 AM on Jun. 16, 2009