Is it wrong for me to honestly hate disabled people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Health

• You have to understand , on here , if your opinion isn't like EVERYONE elses , YOUR WRONG! And you will get bashed untill you say "im wrong!" ... So i hope you will not change your views , stick to your guns! There are people that think like you, trust me! And its not a bad thing. People hate other people for many reasons , but you don't see them getting shit on like you are! And let your kids turn out however they do. If they hate the same , oh well! Honestly, my son says worst things i do! lol ... and i don't mind. Your not evil , your oppinionated! These women are just stuck up on the subject because they think your only right if you love all disabled people -- whatever lol.
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:19 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• ummmmm, yeah. Most disabled people cant help it and try to do the best they can.

Why would you hate them?
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:45 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i think you're trolling but here's my answer.

it's extremely wrong, and by hating disabled people you are being very prejudice. how would you feel if someone hated you because you weren't disabled, or black or white, fat or skinny?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• to each is own...but may i ask...why do u hate them???
    melissacoulter

Answer by melissacoulter at 8:48 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Why would you hate them?
    ---
    It drives me absolutly crazy to go out like to a resturant (for example) to enjoy a nice dinner and quality time with my husband, and we chose a very nice one, and all we hear throughout the whole meal is moaning,or whinning,or screaming...instead of us talking about our kids , we hear this. In stores as well ... Once we had reservations for a new resturant , waited for our table over an hour, got sat next to a family of these people , i had to leave , i dont want to see people slobbering everywhere and throwing food all over the tables and walls , and screaming ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• yeah, your a troll. No one can be that ugly or hateful...can they?
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:54 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

---
    Think what you want but im very serious! ... If smoking (that gets on peoples nerves) has their own section, why can't they?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• okay so your gonna be a bitch because you cant talk about your kids...my brother has epilespy...born with it...you wanna hate him for no fucking reason....i hope to god you never have to know the pain someone in a situation like that has to go through...seriously lady...you need some help...lets hope your kids are never in a horrible accident to where they can never talk walk anything but moan....no you know what...hating people like that for no reason is just wrong...so if it does happen to you...i guess the big guy upstairs is getting payback....god knows i would...
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Mamaof2boys0709--never said it was because i couldnt talk about my kids -- that was an EXAMPLE. There's a hundred other things we could have talked about ,but he asked me something about our sons and i was trying to answer and it was hard to even hear me. I don't hate them for no reason , theres reasons lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Maybe one day you might have a child like that and you could be hated and have people look at you in disgust.

I hope this doesn't happen, you dont sound like the type of mother who could handle such a special child.

WOW, ignorace must be bliss.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:06 AM on Jun. 16, 2009