Whats with all the ugly hateful incosiderate people this morning, they hide behind anon and bash others with disabilities AND autism. Shame on you!

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 8:54 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I fully agree w/you...except that it seems to me this is an EVERYDAY thing. :c(
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 8:57 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i know right! if you're going to insult someone atleast have the audacity to show who you are instead of being a p*ssy!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Wow, I just got here. That's pretty disgusting.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• One of the questions was deleted. She was calling a young autistic boy and idiot and saying he didnt need a stupid assistance dog.

He was peeing in the hallway or something. Of course the autistic boys mother should take care of the dog, but he needs help.

How could you call an autistic boy an idiot and deny him a helper animal?
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:02 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Wow, I'm glad I didn't see that. That really wants to make me puke.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:03 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• The easiest thing to do is just REPORT THE ANON. You cannot mask your identity from the Cafemom team by click anonymous. There is a warning there. If we all team up and do this, there will be a lot of anons losing their cafemom accounts. It's incredibly childish that these MOTHERS have nothing better to do but put someone else down or call others names.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 9:12 AM on Jun. 16, 2009