Anyone watching the CMT awards tonight?

I've been looking forward to it for two weeks now, I love country music right now, I think it's at it's best. I love Jason Aldean, Sugarland, Rascal Flatts, Brad Paisley, Keith Urban, Lady A, Little Big Town, Mongomery Gentry and George Straight to name a few, who are you guys looking forward to seeing?

jillisue808

Asked by jillisue808 at 9:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• My two boys are obsessed witrh George Strait and Rascal Flatts. They are like me, they love all of the artists. They are so excited. By the way, they are 6 and 4.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My stepdaughter loves Keith Urban and Jason Aldean, I'm sure she's going to be yelling and squalling tonight LOL!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Yeah, buddy! My dd and I love country music. We love Jason Aldean here too!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 12:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I want to but we have other shows that are coming on tonight at the same time so I can't even DVR it!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:28 PM on Jun. 16, 2009