What would you give??

Its my hubbyz B-Day and Fathers day Sun..

MP3 player

Mini Frig

USB Camorder

All Three?? All together they come to about 120.00..

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:32 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• all three if i had the money...if not, mini fridge, or mp3
    melissacoulter

Answer by melissacoulter at 9:36 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• None of the above, we can't afford it. I would give him a card, dinner out and something special when we got home! He wouldn't want anything else!
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Yupe all three....and if I did not have the money, I would find away..

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:56 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I think you would be surprised that most men don't like materialistic things. Something from the heart is more appreciated than ALL of those things combined. Another thing you have to ask is he really going to use all of these.  Is he constantly commenting on how he would love to have or could use one of these things?  If not then I would go for something different.  You also mentioned that these are really cheap.  Please do not be offended, but the cheaper it is the more likely you are to have problems with it.  Trust me, I got a camcorder that never worked correctly and it was a fight to take it back.  Good luck with what ever you choose.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:53 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I think u should make a memory that he will have for ever
    If you have to give him one of those You pic and make a whole day revolve around it. (or maybe it is not worth giving)
    Do something together
    Have your kids make , bake, play based on the gift you want to give
    MP3 a faux jukebox with all kinds of sounds coming from it, even your babies cries, read a short story , have messages from friends and family, make a collage of sounds words songs music, music and fows from your wedding. make a day for him and you and your family to remember and then if you want give him a gift or a token of the day. If you both have the money to purchase the gifts It does not to be a birthday gift . He can always buy it for himself (with your permission) so give him food for thought
    spend your money wisely and offer your time generously
    Build your life your lives together learn inner joy hold hands and spend the day -pay a baby sitter
    hanginginther

Answer by hanginginther at 4:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• All 3 for about $120? You shoudln't buy gifts at a thrift store.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Jun. 17, 2009