I told my husband today that the blanket I had on the couch smelled like camping

He totally understood me. He answered that he had taken that blanket outside when he and the kids were playing yesterday. I love it when he just gets me. Ever happen to anyone else?

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:39 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dog butt eeeww!
    I like those little moments when you feel a conection too. Our house always smells like a cottage in the summer. Sun block and damp towels from the pool and all the people in and out. I told Bill yesterday in the summer we should hang a Holiday Inn sign above the door. We are never at peace while that pool is open.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:42 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My husband does stuff like that all the time. Although, with blankets on the couch, it's usually - this blanket smells like dog butt, time to wash it. LOL! (We have two dogs)
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2009