What is the best.....

detergent, softener, or dryer sheets to use? Whats your favorite?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have to say sun laudry dertergent lavender vinnilla scent. but i also like ALL stain lifter.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I use All Free and Clear laundry detergent. It is great because I do not have to use a separate detergent for the boys but I know all the clothes are being cleaned. I use Bounce Free and Clear dryer sheets and no softener. Softener gives my boys a rash.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 10:00 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I was using ECOS from costco....

but with the spring thaw and everything the water has gotten really HARD so I switched to purex concentrate
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:01 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I really like Mountain Spring scented Tide and Downy. But I've gotten on the green bandwagon and now use Seventh Generation Unscented or Free and Clear (whatever) detergent and Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus and Lavender fabric softener. I use Arm and Hammer dryer sheets in some scent that's scented with essential oils, but I can't remember the scent. I tried the green dryer sheets and I just couldn't stand them.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• TIde apple mango tango scent
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Dryer sheets, like Easter Grass and glitter are all works of the Devil lol. I hate sheets, they are all over the place! I like Downy liquid or Gain original scent. The green bottle of Snuggle...Mountain Fresh or something along those lines is also great.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:39 AM on Jun. 16, 2009