good morning--the birds did not sing today...

can you think of something to be thankful for you usually take for granted? this is the day the Lord has made, and He made lots of rain and thunder so the birds did not come out to play. But my cars are filled with gas, my kids have the option of education and my dog is sleeping. What small blessing is in your life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• im thankfull that my husband is at work and not home with me and my house is clean
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I AM ALWAYS THANKFUL FOR ALL THAT I HAVE, I HAVE BEEN BLESSED CONTINUOUSLY AND EVEN IN THE WORST OF DAYS I AM THANKFUL TOO.

Answer by older at 10:18 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• heheh anon....those small blessings are what get us through the day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I am thankful for a lot, but today my little one turns 1! so i am thankful that we get to share that milestone in his life!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 11:48 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I am thankful for everything that God has given me in my life. From the car i drive to the food on my table,clothes on my back.shoes on my feet. For my hubby and kids and everything...God is good all the time...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i am so thankful for my kids, they make me smile, and give me hugs when i need them, their love i am so thankful, and for my home, cars, hubby, cats, and everything God have given me, espeically thankful for another day, and my life..
    ahortiz5

Answer by ahortiz5 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2009