Need some insight about my friend's decisions..

I have a friend. She has 2 kids by the same man. But let me back track a little here. The guy she has these kids with is a DEADBEAT. When they had their first daughter they were together in a relationship. They broke up. (well he broke up w/her, said he wanted to be single). She wasnt happy about it but she accepted it. When their daughter was 4, she got pregnant with their son. They were still NOT in a relationship when she got pregnant with baby #2. So she has her son, then when her son is 8 months old she gets pregnant by him yet again. At the time she was also messing around with another guy. She told her kids' father the baby was his. But she also told the other guy it was his baby b/c she wanted him to pay for the abortion b/c her kids' dad wouldnt. So she end up paying for the abortion herself. Fast forward a yr later & yea u guessed it--- she is pregnant by her kids' dad AGAIN. She's keeping this one. But WTF?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• Mind your own business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If she is taking care of the kids, it is none of your business how many kids she has and who she has them with. She is an adult and her life to live, stay out of it unless the kids are not being taken care of.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Sounds like she should invest in some condoms!!!

JULIAN01

Answer by JULIAN01 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• it sounds to me that she is insecure and getting pregnant fullfills something in her.
    morraj

Answer by morraj at 10:48 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• EXCUSE ME BUT I'M GOING TO NEED YOU TO TAKE YOUR COMMENT ELSEWHERE. IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ THE HEADING TO MY POST--I ASKED FOR INSIGHT--NOT FOR SOMEONE TO TELL ME TO MIND MY OWN BISINESS. THIS IS MY FRIEND I'M TALKING ABOUT & I'M WORRIED ABOUT HER. GEEZ.. GO TAKE A NAP & WAKE UP IN A BETTER MOOD. FOR REAL.

{{{{Mind your own business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If she is taking care of the kids, it is none of your business how many kids she has and who she has them with. She is an adult and her life to live, stay out of it unless the kids are not being taken care of}}}
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I do not think that you should mind your own business.
    You are her friend and you are concerned about her..

Personally I would just have a heart to heart with her..

Maybe she will open up to you, maybe she won't.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:06 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• This woman didn't want the deadbeat to find out there was a possibility the baby belonged to other guy. She is stringing along this deadbeat, and is she getting anything out of it? Other than the babies of course. Is she getting child support or any type of support for that matter? I know you said you need insight, but the only insight I can give you is to get away from this woman. She is a manipulative little fool, and she will do what ever it takes to get whatever she wants. Doesn't sound like a good person. She killed in innocent just because she was afraid the deadbeat would figure it out. RUN!!!

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:35 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• maybe talking to the friend would provide the best insight. from my perspective it may be her playing out some issue from her childhood. strange how that happens. just my opinion. i hope she will talk to you about it.
    RoseWall

Answer by RoseWall at 11:51 AM on Jun. 16, 2009