Can I post a link to my amazon astore on Cafe mom answers?

If I post it in a question form because it is just a great way to buy about everything and I am not selling my business just letting already shoppers use my link it might be something I reccomend in a answer that they could buy there ect too. either, or???What does CM think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi,

We would consider that advertising. Advertising is not permitted in Answers.

You can talk about your business on your homepage, or you can add a journal post, just make sure that journal post is flagged correctly. You can also post about your business in groups that allow advertising -- be sure to check the group guidelines. You can send messages to moms who specifically ask about your business, but shouldn't randomly message moms through the site.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:02 AM on Jun. 16, 2009