Hi everyone, I'm a mommy of a 10 month old little girl. I'm looking to join a mommy baby class or something where I can meet moms with daughters about tha same age. Just so my daughter can have some play dates. We live in Milpitas,

cantwait48

Asked by cantwait48 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My WHOLE family grew up in Milpitas! My mom and my dad! I went to Joseph Weller for a little while in the 2nd grade. How funny! My friends got married at the golf course last year.

Anyway, have you tried looking in surrounding areas like San Jose or Fremont? I googled "Mommy and Me Milpitas" and I didn't get very far. Another thing I'd try is joining a Northern Cali mom's group here on CafeMom. You're bound to find someone from the Bay who can point you in the right direction. I live in Sacramento now, but I know you'll find someone in your local network!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 11:57 AM on Jun. 16, 2009