What excuses to u use to be FAT? ( only for people over 200)

I'm 215..... I say I'm fat b/c I've had 3 kids in 3 years... BLAH, BLAH BLAH. I'm sure it has something to do with my lack of excercise. I guess housework, chasing kids around, etc isn't enough! And I do eat healthy food.
What about u?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i like food.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I don't have time to workout between working and house work and kiddo.
    Anonymous

• The Hibernation Diet- go vegetarian and eat raw honey
    S L O W metabolisam lots of fiber needed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I am depressed and like to eat, lol.  I have under active thyroid and is hard to lose weight (which is true, but not impossible). I have 4 kids and 2 of them are teenagers. big smile mini

shaepetee

Answer by shaepetee at 11:21 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• It none of any one business why,, if I am over 200lbs. Why I am that way..I do not have to account to anyone but myself.

Answer by louise2 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I'm 160 but only five foot one.. So I need to lose 35 lbs. I do consider myself fat. Anyway, I have asthma & I use that as an excuse to not work out. I'm not lazy by any means. I'm always cleaning & chasing after my 2 boys. I was making a huge change & doing well until I found out I am expecting #3 now I can't really diet lol.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• louise- why did u even bother to answer the question. ANNOYING
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Because I can. That's why. JMO on all of this.

Answer by louise2 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I have no self control, I'm lazy and don't work out and up until this last pregnancymy weight didn't bother me. It does now so when I have this kid I am doing something about it and holding myself accountable for whatever goes in my body.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 12:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• there isnt an excuse to be fat, were fat because we dont work out, and we dont take care of ourselves. teaching ur children that its ok to use an excuse to be overweight is wrong, take responsiblity for ur body and ur health.
    I am a big girl, I was a big girl before I got pregnant, and I dont make excuses.
    I eat alot, and dont work out like I should.
    bottom line.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2009