Has anyone noticed when you text the word MOM....?

This is just weird. I am only asking this to see if other's have ever noticed this and to see if anyone else is astonished by this as I was! When you text the word MOM (unless you have a keyboard) you are using 666. Is that just weird or what? I know it's just numbers but still, you know what I mean? Heck I add something to a purchase if it's $6.66! lol How crazy huh?

NoDramaMamma

Asked by NoDramaMamma at 11:15 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This post just made me feel super stupid and i was talking with my husband and his parents the other day and i mentioned the "999" child lol, he just burst out laughing because it's the 666 child :P.

I actually text mum or mam because i'm welsh but it really freaks me out.
    MummyMiller

Answer by MummyMiller at 11:24 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I used to work in the cell phone industry and I told my mom that when I look her up on the address book, I told her that I'd have to look her up by typing that. I'm not religious, but my mom is and she wondered if it could be changed, lol. I tend to use QWERTY keyboard phones now because I like texting that way. I'm pretty lazy. :)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 11:51 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• That is freaky! I didn't know that though, i am german call my mom "mama" :)
    stpalmsgirl

Answer by stpalmsgirl at 11:54 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i just call her Ma, so I only type 66- though 666 might be more fitting LOL
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• So, you're saying moms are BEASTLY?

little devil

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Actually, "Ma" is 62...
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 9:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2009