Im.................ugh

Okay, how can I increase my energy? I am so tired even after 8 hours of sleep. is there anything that will give me that extra boost? I dont care if its a pill.......I gotta do something. Its effecting my mothering, and marriage! No im not depressed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Health

• I would start taking a multi vitamin and get some more iron in your diet. Quick fix for me is 5 hour energy.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:25 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• You could be anemic.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:26 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Idk......wouldnt the doc know if I was anemic when I had my DD 8 months ago? bleh, Idk....Im just tired. I cant get anything done! I need to clean my house ect.....just feel like doing nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Anemia is common in pregnancy, so if it was borderline and you were taking multivitamins with iron he may have overlooked it. I know you don't think your depressed, but feeling tired and loosing interest in doing things are classic symptoms....but if you think you just need a pick me up the 5 hour energy has four calories, no sugar, and no crash. I'll find you a link.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:48 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:49 AM on Jun. 16, 2009