TMI question ....down there

Yeasterday afternoon, I started getting this lower back pain and cramps, I'm not prego so I thought I was going to start my period this pain lasted a couple of hours, me and the SO went to the store latter in the night and I felt like I started my period but when i went to the bathroom to check it was all water in my undies, and now I'm sore down there, Anyone experience that before, that hasn't happened to me before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Health

• Did you pee a little? Could be a UTI. Call your OB office and they will most likely transfer you to a nurse who you can explain things to and schedule an appointment if necessary.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:35 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Just tell the receptionist you need to discuss symptoms with a doc or nurse. They are not supposed to discuss medical symptoms in details.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:37 AM on Jun. 16, 2009