Is your "O" more intense when you are pregnant?

Ok so I am 29 weeks and my hubby and I had sex last night. Normally he can not get me off because of my big belly in the way and it’s just uncomfortable. Well last night he got me there and DAMN!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its cuz everything is more swollen so when you find a comfy position the spot reallyy gets hit...LOl
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Yeah sex is always better when your pregnant...if you can find a comfy position, lol
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• There's a saying that God's gift to mothers is being able to O more easily. I don't know if it's due to pregnancy or labor.
    Anonymous

• I always heard that they would be better during pregnancy cuz of the extra blood in your body so everything is more "engourged". However I'm in my second pregnancy right now and mine don't get better... for me its the opposite. When I'm done i'm like, is that it? Seriously? Lol... so be thankful all of you who get the BETTER stuff haha
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 2:39 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• It is so true. Mine have all been awesome since being pregnant. It takes alot more to get me in the mood now, but once I'm there it is so worth it. If you haven't been blessed with experiencing it, I'm sorry for you. You are missing out big time.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 16, 2009