whats the best way to go to a recycling center when dragging your baby along?

I live in a rural area, which does not offer city pickup. we have private trash pickup but nothing is available for recycling so I'll have to go to the recycling center. I'd have to drag my 14 month old son with me... I'd feel weird leaving him in the car while I organize everything. of course I'd have the car running with the ac on full blast and doors locked (I have a keychain thing). it is very hot outside so I'd feel bad putting him in a stroller in the heat while I go bin to bin. is leaving him in the car with the ac on and doors locked ok? it's not a huge dumpsite so it wouldn't take long. unfortunately I dont have anyone around who could watch him for a few...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No answers yet