• In the Spotlight:

elisabeth on The View...

anyone else notice no one in the audience or on stage really laughs at her jokes or sense of humor? Nor does anyone ever applaud her opinions as they do with the others?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 11:56 AM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• It's because she is the only Republican out of the whole group so everyone likes to single her out and "gang up" on her and be rude. I personally can't STAND that show because it's a bunch of "celebrities" talking politics when they have NO CLUE what they are saying. The tone of the show completely changed from what it used to be, into a bunch of idiots discussing things they know nothing about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I positively agree with the first poster. It is a three against one set up. I quit watching a very long time ago. If i want to watch a show that discusses politics I will go with well versed, educated , informed speakers rather than a mindless bunch of idiots blathering about things they know nothing about.
    Anonymous

• I 3rd that with the first and second poster! lol I stopped watching long ago too. Joy gets under my skin!
    Anonymous

• I may be alone in this but I LOVE the view. I really dislike Elisabeth and think she is very hypocritical and close-minded. I really love hearing "normal" views on thing not just straight facts and and unbiased opinions. Of course I need to have the real news too i don't just rely on them for my news, but joy and whoopi make me laugh. I like it for pure entertainment value.
    Anonymous

• Elisabeth has a contract with Fox for her own show, she is counting out her contract time. Let's see where the other foolish women end up. Where is Star Jones? Rosie O Donnell? In the trash bin, that's where.
    Anonymous

• Elisabeth's show will last about as long as Star's own show did.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 3:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• If I was there I would be cheering for her! That show is hard to watch... just a bunch of loud mouth b*tches screaming their heads off. And did you see Barbara Walters nearly have a coronary the day Glenn Beck was on? Now that's comedy.
    Anonymous

• Elisabeth is the only one on that show I can tolerate. The rest are nauseating,and closed-minded. I'm glad sweet little Elisabeth will be leaving soon.She can,and will do so much better!
    Anonymous

• I LOVE WATCHING THE VIEW. THE SHOW IS WHAT IT IS "THE VIEW" EVERYONE ON THE SHOW HAS SOME MERIT TO THERE NAME SO THEY ARE NOT COMPLETE IDIOTS. SECOND ELIZABETH IS VERY CLOSED MINDED BECAUSE OF THE WORLD SHE HAS ALWAYS KEPT HERSELF IN. ANYONE WHO TURNS THEIR NOSE UP AT ANYTHING OTHER THAN LOYALTY TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND BUSH AND HAVING KIDS HAVE HER BEING NEGATIVE. THE OTHER WOMEN ON THE SHOW SHARE THE SAME IDEOLOGY BUT STILL CAN SEE THE MESS THAT WAS MADE IN THE GOVERNMENT CLEARLY EVEN BEFORE CLINTON. SHE'S THE CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PEOPLE GO THROUGH ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS WITH OR WITHOUT A JOB TO SURVIVE. THE UNTHINKABLE TO SOMEONE GOING THROUGH HARDSHIP IS DOING WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. TO SOMEONE LIKE ELIZABETH THAT BEHAVIOR WOULD JUST BE UNTHINKABLE.
    loyaljazz

Answer by loyaljazz at 1:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2009