Are you know regretting voting for Obama??

For those who voted for Obama, are you starting to regret it, why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I voted for him and although I'm not quite sure if I regret it now or not, I do think I voted for him for the wrong reasons.
    Anonymous

• Isnt this question posted like once a week. I think it might be a weekly survey to see if anyone changes their mind each week!

And I voted for the other guy, so .....
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 12:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

I was thinking the same thing.
    smalltowngal

Answer by smalltowngal at 12:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• No.
    prettylob1

Answer by prettylob1 at 12:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• its posted every other day...
    Nope don't regret voting for him
    Anonymous

• nope.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I don't regret my vote in the slightest. The country is in a pretty bad way and out of the choices we had, I feel Obama is the way better man for the incredibly difficult job. Will I agree with everything he does? No, but overall I'm happy he is our president right now.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• sure dont
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

LOL...what were the RIGHT reasons?! because I sure as heck didn't see any! LOL
    Anonymous

Ditto. I find it funny that the other candidate frequently agrees with some of the choices that people are so angry at Obama for making. Off the top of my head, McCain agrees with nationalizing the banks.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2009