Do you like Anal sex?

My dh wants to have anal sex but I have never done it, i am curios but I am afraid it will hurt? Do you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, not really, I don't know why my hubby likes it????? I don't think it is healthy!
    Anonymous

• its perfectly fine to do, i dont like it, but have done it....use alotta lube
    Anonymous

• throwing up

Anonymous

• IMO It will hurt..because guys do not understand it is not your vagina. tell your DH..Before he does it to you. He gets it done to him first. IMO

Tried it,,,don't like it..

Answer by louise2 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I LOVE IT! lots of lube, finger it a little, and go with the grain, its my favorite thing to do, and gives me the BEST orgasms!

it takes a time or two to get it down with out hurting and its easer and less painful when u mount it yourself rather than him putting it in, go easy and slow!

also to be eating out first or giving a rim job first helps to relax the muscles and it goes in easer-

try it until it doesnt hurt anymore, more often than not it hurts the first time and woman never try it again, it took me a few times, and now I LOVE IT

Anonymous

• I HATE HATE HATE IT! I have tried it maybe a grand total of 4 times and it hurts like HELL every single time. It's gross in my opinion and seems to be really unhealthy and unclean. You could always give it a try but I don't know many people who can honestly say they enjoy it...most women just do it cause their SO likes it. Yuck...its horrible.
    Anonymous

• I read some of the replies and I was wondering what you ladies mean by " it's unhealthy"??

To the OP, I love anal sex!
    Anonymous

• if you are totally relaxed and rub your clit while he enters you then it will not hurt and you will have an explosive orgasm!
    and if u smoke weed then get high then do it OMG ITS AMAZING
    Anonymous

• Anal sex requires huge amounts of trust. Relaxation and lubrication. If you can relax and no tense up it can be very enjoyable but it isn't for everyone. Men like it because it is very tight among other things. A few A.S. rules..rough is never allowed. The tissues are extremely delicate in this area.. Second..if you say stop...it stops..no questions, no begging,period. Third..never , ever go from anus to vagina without washing with soap and water first. Serious infection can occur otherwise. A lot of couples choose to use a condom just to decrease any possibility. Even with condom you should wash.
    Anonymous

• Ewww, I hate it. Nothing is supposed to go in that way!!!
    Anonymous