Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where can i find help?

well right now i live with my parents. i just gave birth
my parents are gona kik me out soon
i have no one that wil help me.

i was thinking of putting my baby up for adoption.
but i cant imagine that . because his my everything.

where can i find help ??
i need help on getting a place and someone to help me start out.
cuz once my parents kicks me out. i have no where to go with my baby.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

Answers (6)
  • be a live in nanney on craigslist, or get a roomate, where is the daddy?

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

  • try a crisis preg. center to help you find living accomod.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

  • Why are your parents throwing you out . Are they doing it all for you. Are you contributing to the household . Where is the dad out of the picture apply for tanif with your local family services dept. they can give you help and resources. Are you working? Remember your parents raised you they may not want to be full time parents again, talk to them adult to adult make a plan with them for you to stay don't take it for granted they will be there day and night to take care of the baby. after all he is yours. I think there is things you should and need to discuss with them.before trying it on your own. Please talk to them new babies are stressful . Let them know you are willing to do your part to make things work and remember if you stay with them become an adult do, share the responsibilites but ultimately you take care of the baby let them be the grandparents!! Beenthere done that with my daughter she stepped up!!

    Answer by gmarose at 12:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

  • Why are they kicking you out?? With a brand new baby?? Their own grandchild??? Either you did something majorly wrong or they're hartless bastards!

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

  • my parents let me live with them for 8 years, however, they made me pay for it the whole time, by throwing it in my face, especially since i left, there are apartments and stuff that that do section 8 which is based on income, after all the shit i went thru for 8 years and now my son has to see a therapist, u'd be better waiting it out at a crisis center. best of luck

    Answer by mumma28 at 12:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

  • Are you really equipped to provide a great life for this baby? There are many loving and financially stable couples who will love and raise your baby and allow you to continue growing up. Many adoptions allow the birth mother to stay in touch with the child. Giving your baby up for adoption really is the greatest act of love.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.