What is the meaning of life?

I think i've got it . . . . what do you think? I mean, Why are we here? What is the purpose of us? at he end, I'll post what I think the answer is . . . please, even if you think your answer's silly, I want to know . . . answer anonymously, if you have to.

thegoddessofwit

Asked by thegoddessofwit at 6:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Life is about making mistakes and learning from them. Not being perfect and realizing that's how God made us to be. Most importantly, having friends and family that make it all worth it! You must do good in your life as much as you can, and have the attitude "I'll be better today than I was yesterday." After we die I think that there is a type of heaven (not what most pictures portray...) and I don't believe there is a hell!!
    MommyToRylee

Answer by MommyToRylee at 9:10 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• The meaning of life for me is to love and forgive and learn to enjoy the present moment. It is to laugh at my messes and be gentle with other people. It is to face my death with detachment and walk to the great beyond with confidence.
    Kristabell

Answer by Kristabell at 6:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• To love and forgive are biggies for me. We're Christian so we believe in living as God wants us to live and reap rewards in the end :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• To love - definitely. To forgive - yes. I also believe we are here to help eachother in the best way we possibly can to become better people.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• To give, give, give. The way God intended. NOT Get, get get like most of the world lives today.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I think you are on this earth to please God and do good unto people and help others out if you can.
    ckramer

Answer by ckramer at 6:44 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I think we are here to please God and to do good unto others and also to help others when possible.
    ckramer

Answer by ckramer at 6:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• The Bible answers that question actually.
    Ecclesiastes 12:13 "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments. For this is man's all."
    Pukalani

Answer by Pukalani at 8:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• LOVE OTHERS AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• yeah the bible answers that questions..
    akyan

Answer by akyan at 2:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2008