my daughter is 5 months old and her eyes seem to be lazy should i be concerned.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My dd had this happen early on too, but her pedi. saw it and we watched it really closely for a while and she eventually outgrew it (by 6 moinths old) The earlier it is taken care of the better and easier on the baby. I would mention it to her Dr if you think it is the case.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• if it concerns you to the poin that ur asking on here i would suggests going to see a doctor as it may get worse if its not corrected, maybe its nothing but it is better to be safe then sry. This happened to my little brother and he ended up haveing to wear an eye patch over his eye for a coupple hours a day for a while to correct the vision etc in it.. had they got it checked out sooner he probably owuldnt have had to wear a patch. I would suggests mentioning it to ur dr and seeing what they recmommend, just explain that ur cocerned because u dont know what the long term affects could be.
    ashley2308

Answer by ashley2308 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2009