Did you ever had a threesome?

My SO wants a threesome, he wants to bring in a friend of his in our bedroom. I do like his friend and he is very hot and the thought of them both fucking me at the same time does make me hot.. But I have some doubts about if it will have a negative affect on our relationship afterwards.
So, did you ever had a threesome? How was it? How as you relationship afterwards?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Never had one but have often fantasized about it. If I had the opportunity to do it I think I would. Especially if the guy was hot!
    Anonymous

• its hot and steamy and great-but it ruins relationships when doen with another girl, two guys are not as bad, men dont get jellous like women do.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i think my hubby can dream all he wants about this kind of subject but if he wants it that bad i will just go buy a blow up doll for him. i'm sorry but i am not going to have another chic in are bed not even another man
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 12:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Umm... obviously there will be negative effects and eventually will probably ruin you. No I never did it and I got MARRIED b/c I plan to only have sex with him for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!! why get married if you want to F someone else!? UGH
    Anonymous

• Never had one. DH would love to have a threesome with another woman. No thanks.. My cousin had a threesome with her DH and another woman. He ended up divorcing her and got together with the woman they had a threesome with.
    Anonymous

• that's kinda odd that he suggested another man, not saying anything bad about your guy, it's just most of the time when a guy wants a threesome, he wants 2 females in it. but anyway, to answer your question, no I would not have a threesome.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I have did it!! but it was with 2 of my guy friends and we were just trying it out, really it isn't nothing big really and we are still all friends now if you just did it as friends no big deal. but then i also did it with 2 women and 1 guy and they were married and they are still together you just both need a open mind. and i am going ANON because i am very well known on here .. hehe
    Anonymous

• Hell no, i would never share my dh. I'm sure he wouldn't share me either.

Ew.

-Kerri
    33 weeks
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 12:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I have done it but i was the one that was outside of the relationship. I was still super close to my friends and they stayed togeather and never had a problem about it. But if your not comfortable with it then dont do it because it can cause problems.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Never done it, but I do have some insight as to why her hubby would want another man involved cos I had a friend who was into that too. It's because the husband enjoys seeing the woman being pleasured, and its more fun for him to watch and be involved in her being pleasured than it would be for him to have 2 women. Which is better IMO that he is thinking about the wife, not just him being with another woman. Either way, it CAN ruin relationships if you aren't solid to begin with. You would have to have a super strong relationship with NO jealousy on his part if you ever were to do that. I don't think I ever could, but if it works for you guys then I don't see the problem. I could not doing it because i don't have the desire to, and I am 100% satisfied with just my hubby.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2009