having trouble with sex??

uhh i dont know how to say this but my hubby is not wanting to have sex with me iam only 6 months but he just dont want to he did the same thing when i was prego with my son but we didnt live together and i thought now it would be different. i am soo upset it makes me cry i feel like i am not attractive anymore. has anyone have this problem? i just found out that he is jacking off instead and just staying away from me what can i do? i feel like sh#t i dont know what to do i someone that wants sex and now iam prego i want it more and this is just making depressed that my own hubby dont want me help please!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you asked your husband why? I know my husband somewhat went throgh that too with this pregnancy but I know part of it was him feeling afraid that he was huring the baby in some type of way..I started showing around 5 1/2 to 6 months. But I have read that alot of men are afraid because they feel they can hurt the baby. i completely understand how you feel about not feeling atractive as it is and then to have your partner reject you in such a personal way hurts. Maybe he can go to the next docs appointment with you and this could be one of the questions you ask your doc about wether or not it's safe to have sex and he can feel better. good luck and congrats on your pregnancy!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Yes I am going through the same thing right now as well. I am 7 1/2 months pregnant and my fiance seems like he wants nothing to do with me! If I want sex I bascially have to "beg" for it because he either wants to masterbate or have me give him oral. I feel so ugly and unattractive and I have made several comments to him like "oh yeah I know I'm disgusting so I won't make you do anything with me" and stuff like that but I don't think he gets it. I feel really stupid and embarassed because being pregnant has made me want sex more often sometimes but it seems like it has made him not want it at all. I would just tell him how you are feeling. Ask him what the problem is? Maybe he's afraid he'll hurt the baby or something? Communicate with him. I wish I could do that with my fiance but its like talking to a wall.
    Anonymous

• I went through the same exact thing. :( For my husband, it wasn't that he thinks I'm unattractive (or so he says anyway) and it wasn't even that he felt like he may hurt the baby, which is how alot of guys feels... for him, he felt awkward and uncomfortable because there was a baby between us, and he felt like what if the baby can hear us or knows what's going on... LOL. I'm like please, the baby has NO IDEA... but still, he just felt too uncomfortable about it to get turned on. So he took things into his own hands so to speak as well (I found the pictures on the computer to prove it, now THAT was a bad day LOL.) A couple times I was able to get him to have oral sex which was okay but of course not the same. I just ended up taking things into my own hands as well. I'm 38 weeks pregnant now and was finally able to talk him into having sex with me last night (unbeknownst to him I was hoping it may put me into labor...)
    Anonymous

• .... it didn't work obviously and the sex was terrible because I'm so huge I couldn't get in a comfortable position, and he felt so awkward and uncomfortable because of course the baby chose that EXACT moment to start kicking like crazy and he could feel it LOL so he was getting turned off... point is, it wasn't worth it! Just know that you ARE beautiful, it's your husband that's missing out on some good times, and you will have sex again!
    Anonymous

• tell ur husband how it makes you feel
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2009