help please!!!!!!!!!!

how long after implantaion should i wait to take a test? should i wait till my period is late? i thought i may have had implantion bleeding cause i startd light light light spotting, and then my boobs have started hurting the past four days. my period isnt due until the end of the month. my boobs have started feeling a bit better today butt they look fuller. what kind of advice can you give me?

mommyof6552

Asked by mommyof6552 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know its hard but yr best bet is to wait till you miss your period and then take a test... Most tests wont show up before that... And for the mean time try to relax and play it safe... Dont drink or smoke or anything else you woulnt do if you were pregnant... Good Luck!
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I think its a good idea to wait untilk after your period is due. Or get a really sensitive pregnancy test (that measures 20im (or something like that). GL
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2009