ok!

thanks for the advice. butt what test do you think would be a really good one to use when its time to test?

mommyof6552

Asked by mommyof6552 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I like the Clear Blue Easy Digital. There is no mistaking lines it just tells you pregnant or not pregnant. 3 min you have your answer.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I always like First Response.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I would say any of them. When if 1st found out I was prego I bought the cheapest on I could find b/c I thought I was just worried and that my period would start after I took the test so I didn't want to waste money. When it was positive I went to the health dept. and told them. I though maybe it was b/c it was a cheap test. They told me that every test is the same and the more expensive ones are just easier to read. Trust me, if it's postive, it is rarely a mistake. False negatives yes, but false postives no.

Also if you are still unsure and want to be 100% postive that it's right, go to get the blood work at the hospital. They can tell you how far along you are just by taking your blood. I hope this helps :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2009