post pardom bleeding

When is it suposed to stop??? I know crazy... My daughter will be 7 weeks on friday... Everytime I think that it is going to go away it just comes back... It will go to spotting a few days and has even been compleetly gone (or so I thought) and then the next thing I know Im spotting again... Its not heavy like a period but... Ahh I dont know... Am I just going out of my mind... Will it ever go away for reals?

candlefire22

Asked by candlefire22 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Health

• Mine went away at about 6 weeks, but my sister who had a emergnancy c-section, bleed for a whole year after her DD and the Dr. could not tell her why, good luck, maybe you should call your Doc and let him know.
    Anonymous

• I stopped bleeding after three weeks then got my first period a week later, I do have a friend that bled for 8 weeks and her doc was getting concerned...I would ask your doctor if it doesnt stop
    maryandmacy

Answer by maryandmacy at 12:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I had her vaganal. I thought about calling the dr but I have to switch doc cuz of insurence and so I am going to be seeing a new doc I never even met so I dont know... I dont want them to look at me like Im crazy for calling for no reason when I guess it really is probably nothing... More annoying then anything else if you know what I mean
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I spotted on and off for 6 months postbaby my doc said between average recovery and my new birth control there was no cause for concern
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 12:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2009