would you do a 4-some?

i am thinking about a 4-some couple with couple now that would be fair won't it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Get a divorce and go be a whore then. You are what ruins the term "marrige" and "couple".
    Anonymous

• I like the idea of a 4 some then a 3 some atleast both can get the same action instead of being jealous. matter of fact you don't know me so you can't call me a whore, it was just a question that i am thinking about. your the one that prolly started the whole sex questions anyway..
    Anonymous

• i would NEVERRRR share my hubby with no bitch!!! l0l im sorry but thats not what the meaning of marriage is .. or just being a couple ..
    xohcannizzo

Answer by xohcannizzo at 12:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• No I didnt start the question b/c I'm happy with ONE man. The same man. Thank u.
    Anonymous

• HA... NO FREAKING WAY. I would never hgave sex with another man or woman, Hubby feels the same. Believe it or not, some couples are happy with just each other in the bedroom!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• No, I don't think I ever could. But if it works for you guys who am I to tell you not to? I just couldn't share lol, and I have no desire to be with anyone other than my husband.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Make sure you are not good friends with those people. You will never veiw any of those people the same again no matter how open all 4 of you are.

I would also not do it if I was married but just dating someone not to serious Yeah why not sounds fun.
    Anonymous

• I would in a heart beat!
    as long as it was two people I trusted, or would never see again.
    it can deff ruin relationships but if ur strong enough and believe sex is just sex and love is love than u should be fine.
    Sounds like so much fun to me!
    Anonymous

• I dont share well!!!
    JULIAN01

Answer by JULIAN01 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I am not a person who likes to share.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2009