liquid from my nipples???

Im 19 weeks pregnant and now when I lay on my side I wake up to go to the bathroom or whatever and there is liquid comming from my nipple. Its like a clearish-milky color and it happens all night because I wake up and my sheet is wet where my boobs would be.

is this normal, I thought this should not happen until later

anyone else have this issue

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its a pain but its more then normal... Might as well get used to it... When your milk comes in after you have your baby somedays feel like niagra falls... lol... Trust me I woke up yesterday morning soaked! And that was with breast pads on... My husband found it histerical I one the other hand... Not so much :)
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Yes, completely normal!

Answer by gdiamante at 12:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• yea its normal. gross but normal - they even make special pads to put in ur bra so it doesnt show in public.
    thejewlzrhis

Answer by thejewlzrhis at 12:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Its normal. More so with your 2nd baby than your 1st, but normal nonetheless. Its good though...it means your body is getting ready for breast feeding and you likely won't have to wait for your milk to come in. With my 1st, my milk didn't come in until 4 days after I had her....a little stressful. =)
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2009