Have you ever tried making money working from home?

if so let me know what you havr tried what worked and what didnt

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have created a series of work at home articles.  They explain everything from how to work at home to ideas and actual positions that are out there.  You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 1:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations and this is working for me. You have to be passionate about what you do. If you are interested in all natural products please let me know.
    Good luck in your search.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I make money at home, not millions, but enough to cover the bills anyway. You can read about it at http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Ameriplan is a great way to go if you want your own Business. We help others work from home and we help others save on their healthcare cost. So it is something that is VERY needed in the economy right now. Daily and monthly residual pay, benefits, 401K, Direct Deposit. No cold calling or product to sell.
    www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 1:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I have, and was never successful intil now! I'm with Procard International, we help people save on healthcare costs; from physician, prescription, dental, vision, even to pet prescriptions and health care for pets. T

here are many more perks such as local discount card for local shopping. Things like dinning, car rentals, etc.. savings really add up. Plus we are an "A+" rated company with the BBB.

Click the banner for more information or send me a message!

Work at home...and spend more time with your children!

❤Emma RPhT

Animal Care Specialist

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Get paid to get your mail out of the mailbox! Either at home or at the Post Office! No FEES!
    http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

Get paid to do surveys! FREE STUFF FROM AMAZON and INSTANT CASH! PAID EVERYDAY!
    http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

Get paid to play games and do surveys! NO FEES EVER!
    http://cashcrate.com/322297

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 2:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I do work from home and what I have found absolutely works!!!! It is with a comp that has recently won an award from the BBB so it is NO SCAM! If interested you can go to my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com.I would love to talk with you and get you more info!
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I sell Avon, and have paid the mortgage from that for the past 4 out of 6 years.

I also make and sell things - but those are fundraising and not for profit
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I work from home. I am a Sales Director with Mary Kay Cosmetics. I would love to share my business with you!! PM me for more info...having a great signing bonus for new consultants this month!

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 5:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2009