when is the best time to have another child ??? I have a 19 mnth baby and I wanna wait until she becomes 2yr.plz tell me by your experience.

will they play by themselves and I don`nt have to worry about anything.will the older child take care of the younger one?tell me your experince

asatyal

Asked by asatyal at 1:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it just depends on the indivual child.Some are sweet and quiet and calm.and then some are buck wild.Your second may not necessarily be like your first.My last one made up for 3 kids in one.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• it generally all depends on the child, but i find with friends of mine that if you get ur oldest child involved with the pregnancy(sow them ultrasound pix, let them feel baby kicking, let them help you pick things out for baby, etc) they are generally very good when a new baby comes around, but it is not at all abnormal for the older sibling to get jelous expecially if they are close in age.
    ashley2308

Answer by ashley2308 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My kids are 25 months apart. The both have their moments when they can be very sweet to each other and look out for one another but then they have those moments where they are fighting like Cats and Dogs. I am glad I did have them close together they have bond that my brother and I do not have...he is 4 years younger than me.
    wezi26

Answer by wezi26 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• mine are 15 years apart. I can only handle one at a time. (smile.) But it depends on your realationship, finances ect.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Mine are 2 1/2 yrs apart (I have 3). It was perfect for me. My son was born first. He's a big daddy hen (was then and still is at 36). he watched over the girls like a good big brother. Those girls ran him ragged! LOL It was a great imo ;however, keep in mind that when one leaves puberty/adolescence another enters then another then there are the teen years so be prepared for that! Having 3 hormonals at the same time almost did me in as a single mom!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• my daughter is 22 months old and i am 3 months prego she loves it she says baby and rubs my belly and gives is kisses. our sencond child will be born 3 months after our first one turns two. the more you keep them involved the better they react let them have contact dont keep them away or make them feel like you dont love them anymore (very easy to do).... the closer they are the better they bond but it has more to do of what u can handle cause if you cant do it dont expect ur first child to be able to either. Good Luck
    newsmom101

Answer by newsmom101 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2009