Are those energy drinks really work for you and are they that bad for you too? So I have heard.

I don't care for them but my dh says it works for him I wish he would stop bc it has so much sugar in it...and he is not exactly in that great of a shape.
No matter how I try he still buys those things not to mention sodas too.
If I have something like that I only have a drink (one good sip) and that is it.

What can I do to change this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Health

• Remember that you can never make another human being do what you want them to. They must choose for themself. And particularly, a man! LOL The more you push the more he'll pull, so don't try to convince him of good healthy options. Just be an example to him and when offered the drink just say "Aww, thanks sweetie. I better not. That makes my heart race which is not good for the body. Later, when the blood sugar drops it will make me feel sluggish and I would need to drink another, again, keeping my heart rate up too high. I better not, but thanks."

Try not to giggle when you say this. ;)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 2:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2009