I have an addiction!

Okay, so I think I am addicted to the internet! I am not being sarcastic at all. I can literally sit on it for 8 hours a day!!!!!!! I cant get rid of it, because I go to school online.....what can I do? Its controlling my life! I know it sounds silly but its rediculas!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I feel the same way!!! I will spend my entire day on the internet and not do anything else. I keep telling myself to get off but then I think after I check facebook just one more time.. or cafemom just onemore time. i don' know what to do either. I know logic says shut the computer off and go. But I can't :(
    Anonymous

• I know it is INSANE! I never get house work done, I am failing as a mother and wife, HARD CORE! omg its making me crazy! I swear I want to smash my PC!!!!
    Anonymous

• Set yourself limits- 2 hours a day at most. 1 hour morning, one hpur afternoon - and then try to keep busy.
    Anonymous