wifes of truckers y do you let your man drive over the road?

arn't you scared of what they could be doing and why did they pick that job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My fiance is a trucker-rigger.....he is home every night..

I trust him if I didn't I would not be with him..

You are full of questions today hun...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• LOL

My dad is a truck driver. He picked the job because it pays well, and he did it before when he was much younger.

Any man can cheat, it doesn't matter what job they are doing.

My husband is in the army, he spends a lot of time away from home. He could be doing anything too, but so could the neighbor's husband who is an insurance agent... It comes down to trust. Either you trust him or you don't. Do you trust YOUR man?
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My hubby has been a trucker when i met him and that was at my dads gravel pit and thats when he just start learning, my hubby doesn't hide anything from me he knows where the line is drawn, and he picked the job because it was better pay back then which he use to work at a meat locker and he was getting 150 - 250 and really how can you live off that.
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 1:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Point well said Cavalrybabyo2
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My Husband is a 3rd generation trucker and he's been trucking for 10 years now (we've been married for 7). A lot of people look at me weird when I tell them that I love it that he's an OTR. It never even crosses my mind anymore about where he is and what he is doing. I know that he loves me and would never touch those nasty Lot Lizards. I'll admit that I had my doubts in the beginning but that was mostly because the last man I was engaged to cheated on my with anything with 2 legs. So I agree with Cavalrybaby02, any man can cheat anywhere. And if you just worried that he'll get lonely on the road, let me just give you one piece of advice...phone sex is GREAT!
    TheNewLinke

Answer by TheNewLinke at 6:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2010