What is one hobby or craft you would love to learn?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i wish i could crochet
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Knitting longies!
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 1:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I would love to crochet too. Started a free class at the library but never went back because I felt like an idiot not getting it when the other women can. But, it was a beginner class and the old ladies there were masters at it. No fair. I felt self-conscious and said, screw it.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• It took me awhile to get crocheting too. I was crocheting at the age of 10 but could only do one stitcch..then I was put on bedrest with my first ds. My dh went to the store and came home with a how to book, hooks and a bunch of yarn. He threw them on the bed and told me to make the baby something. Now I can make just about anything. Some people take to it quick others need more time. There are how to videos online.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I would love to sew. And do it masterfully. I can do some piddly stuff now but I want to be great at it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I want to learn to quilt artfully. I only know how to do piecework quilts without much of a pattern.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• pottery
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2009