what would u do if...

what would u do if your husband got online with other girls and share pics/webcam? and told you he wouldnt do it again then he does it , and it happens a few more times. would u cheat on him , leave him , or kick his ass? would u still get mad if he was deployed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• i'd leave him..
    Anonymous

• even if he was deployed...why isnt he doing it with you....i would kick his ass then leave him
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I say you need to discuss with him the importance of the realationship. What does he want ? Whay is he doing it ? Why is he lying but most important what is he looking for that he doesn't seem to be finding at home? Then make your decision from there, if you don't like or trust the answer then perhaps you should look else where as well.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• cheating is putting you just as low as him. no if he did it before and said he wouldnt do it again and went against his word. sweetie he isnt worth it,leaving is the mature way out. if will be hurtful give yourself a while before a relationship again get over him and move on hun. he so isnt worth it, my husband is soon going into the military..
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 1:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I would see that as cheating on his part. Some people view cheating differently. Some see cheating as when you have sex with someone else other than your partner. I see cheating as anything that would deter your attention and affection from your partner to someone else, i.e. a kiss, online chatting, a constant webcam relationship, etc. Anything that you would normally do with your partner and you have diverted those attentions to someone else?...that's cheating. This seems to be a pattern of behavior with him.

As for me? What would I do....hmmmm. I would leave him, move away from where he and I were living before and leave no forwarding address. I would let him go on about his business and be a scrub. Only a scrub would treat a good woman like he's treated you. He is a scrub.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• mine does it all the time. It's what he enjoys doing. Some guys like sports and others like watching tv. Some like playing online. Just tell him that playing is nice but when it's over they can't spend the night , they have to go home. Just joking. Tell him to draw a line at talking only. I sometimes sit and watch him chatting with other women and it cracks me up. He just wants to see how many will send him naked pix. LOL He's 50 and such a hormontal teen at heart! I don't think you should leave the guy over it. Just set boundaries bc he probably won't stop but might abide by some rules. You might tell him that if he meets them and cheats on you with them you might leave but not if he's just talking. That might be hard to explain to friends...yeah, my wife left me bc I'm NOT having sex with other women! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 2:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i wouldnt give a rats ass if he was deployed, if your at home waiting and being true to him then he should respect you enough to be true to you as well, if he needs a fix he has two hands and if thats not good enough then you need to leave and make sure he dont have nobody to come home to
    cobysmom151

Answer by cobysmom151 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Cheating for revenge could just bring on another set of issues. What if the the person you cheat with has someone? Then you would be hurting someone else just like you are being hurt. Or, the person you cheat with could be some whacko who won't leave you alone afterwards. I just don't think it's a good idea.
    Anonymous

• "would u still get mad if he was deployed?"

Do you mean he only does it when he is deployed?
    Anonymous

• no he did it even when he came back n when we first got together when i was pregnant.
    Anonymous