Storms!?!?!

Does anyone else HATE storms? They never used to bother me but now that my son is home alone with me i HATE them!

kcriswell

Asked by kcriswell at 1:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do, I am a desert rat and my hubby moved me to the swampy south!
    jennjune1984

Answer by jennjune1984 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I live in las vegas so we rarely get them but when we do I loooove them!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I was terrified when I was a kid because my paranoid mother was terrified. So if dont want your kids to be frightened try not to let it show. Now I love storms especially thunder storms in the summer, but we don't live in an area thats high risk for anything like tornados.
    lynda5

Answer by lynda5 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i like to dance in the rain so basically i love storms i end up sleeping better
    Anonymous

• I live in the highrisk tornado area so when a storm comes through I do get nervous but I keep an eye on the radar and I have something on my computer that tells me any warnings in my area right away. when I was a little girl we had a tornado come by my dacare and since then I had been terrafied of fast moving clouds. it has gotten better over the years and now you will actually see me stand outside in a storm waiting to see if I can see something spectacular. best is lightning. so beautifull. you always have to face your fears
    AlexesmommySam

Answer by AlexesmommySam at 2:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I hate thunder and lightening! Especially when they wake me up at nigh!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I love storms as long as I can be inside during them, and not have to go out in them. If I have to drive in them, I hate them. We live in FL, so we can get some really nasty ones sometimes, and then of course, we also get hurricanes.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i hate storms i live alone with my daughter. and i hate them lol im a big chicken. and im scared of the dark.lol. and im scared of the lightening and thunder.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I love them, but get sick of them when they go on for days at a time. Enough already!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2009