How long do you spend at the computer each day?

For me - I spend about probably 4 hours a day - which I think is too much. I only go on while my baby is napping or in bed (sometimes when shes really busy playing) - but I still feel guilty about being infront of a screen so much!

How long do you spend at the computer every day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• entirely too much :(
    Anonymous

• well right now i am at home being a dispatcher for my hubby's company so yeah i am on here for awhile but i also take care of my childern so i am on here 1000am to 300pm maybe longer
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 1:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• About 2 hours a day off and on. I come on while my baby is napping during the day. And again at night when everyone is settled and in bed.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• about the same time when the kids are occupied
    Harlem-GADiva

Answer by Harlem-GADiva at 2:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• It all depends on what I need to do. If I'm researching for college or working on a college assignment, then I spend up to 10 to 12 hours per day online. For pleasure I'll be on 2-4 hours a day at most.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2009