suggestions. comments. been thru...?? military life.

ladies me and my husband are young, just got married :) yay! and he is going into the air force very soon! can anyone please suggest, ideas, comments.. anything, you can give me advice on how military life will be? it will be hard, i know especially when he leaves for basic training and technical shcool. but even more, him being deployed im scared of. Geez.. but i am very committed, trust my husband, and will do anything for him. i am determined and want to be this military wife, im assured it will be very difficult. but from experience how it is? i dont want Only negatives, i want the bad and the good of it .please, thanks ladies.! even if your young like me

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 2:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im an army wife. I was also in the army. thats how i net DH. But i love it. It can be hard when they are away but there is so many people that are there to support you and help you through the deployments. My sister is in the air force and she loves it. She has also been deployed. But the air force deployments are much shorter than any other branch of service. It can be hard im not going to lie but everything is. Military or not. But i wish you the best of luch and if you ever need to talk when hes gone you can message me.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:10 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• since no one answered your question sweetie their are some groups you can look threw in the cafemom they are very helpful
    Anonymous

• I grew up an AF brat. My husband did too, but he's now in the Navy. My brother joined the AF too. My brother's been in for 10 years and he's only been away from his family twice. (It's definitely not like that in the Navy!) It is hard, at times to be military, but there are perks. You'll get to see places that you never would've if you'd stayed civilian. You'll meet people from all over the world. You'll have constant paychecks - and in this economy, that's definitely a good thing! Yeah, it's hard to be apart, but communicate often and openly about everything. Separations make for wonderful reunions! Like everything, there is both good and bad in military life. It's all about what you and your husband make of it. Good luck and feel free to message me if you have any questions. :)
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 6:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2009